Pełny opis stanowiska
- Work with multinational teams to deliver world-class business strategy solutions for the leading Consumer Goods & Services companies and help define strategic visions, strategies & new business models that address today’s business needs and future growth.
- Design new operating models to deliver strategic change and improve organization agility and/or capture value from M&A
- Identify & assess digital solutions & applications required to achieve strategic goals & capture new opportunities
- Assess the business case for new strategic & investment opportunities
- Build and manage client relationships and provide Consumer Goods & Services sector insights and experience related to business strategy development
- Continuously grow yourself and help growing the CG&S Strategy team: participate in the trainings, actively share your knowledge, manage junior members of the Strategy team and groom them for more responsibility. Conceptualize, design, and build re-usable components around the practices to help accelerate the development of Capability Network
- Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably in management / digital marketing / e-business
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, international exposure is a strong asset
- Experience in working with Consumer Goods and Services clients, including good knowledge of at least one on the related areas, e.g: manufacturing, supply chain, purchasing, sales, marketing, eCommerce, Direct to Consumer; preferably in strategy related roles or in strategy consulting
- Problem-solving skills including the ability to structure client challenges, perform analyses independently & deal with new issues in dynamic work environments
- Ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and powerful manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian is a strong asset
What we offer
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international, and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind experience with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
- Co-financing of sports activities
- Private medical care
- Financing of training and courses
- Life insurance
- Possibility of remote work
- Corporate credit card
- Prepaid cards
- Business car (for Manager level)
- Emplyee recommendation program
- Possibility of obtaining permissions
- Employment contract (umowa o prace)
- Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Cracow, Wroclaw or Lodz.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.”– Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz or Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world classcapabilities andexperience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet Capability Network At Accenture Poland – YouTube”
Strategy & Consulting Services
Accenture provides strategy and consulting services for a wide range of functions and industries. Learn how we capitalize on disruption and transform businesses.
When applying please enclose the below statements:
“I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them.”
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.