Certified Nursing Assistant / C.N.A.
- Marin, CA
- NeuroRestorative facility located on Sir Francis Drake Blvd
- Full Time
- DAY / 7a-7p
- 12 hour shift with overtime after the 8th hour
- Every other weekend off (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Personal)
- Holiday Pay
- Pay on Demand
- Home like setting
Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing quality of life-enhancing services to those we serve. As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will perform hands-on nursing care with an emphasis on daily care needs and personal hygiene.
- Monitor and record vital signs
- Provide assistance and/or supervision to individuals in ADLs
- Use equipment correctly and safely
- Maintain appropriate documentation
- Actively attend and participate in team meetings and training as required
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Completion of CNA certification program; Current California CNA certification
- One year CNA experience preferred, ideally experience with medically complex patients
- Current in CPR for healthcare provider
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, residents, and families
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
Why Join Us:
- Competitive pay rates: $18-$21 per hour based on experience
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- 12 hour shifts
- OT after 8 hours
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
NeuroRestorative, a member of the Sevita family, provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Click on the Link to Apply https://jobs.sevitahealth.com/us/en/job/196436/Certified-Nursing-Assistant