What we offer:
- We CARE – not only for our clients but also for our Caregivers
- Fantastic company culture, and supportive, experienced central office team
- Training and development, including NVQs, shadowing and mentoring
- Working around your existing commitments
- NO uniforms! (All PPE supplied)
- Employee Assistance Program
We welcome CAREGivers from all walks of life, backgrounds, ages, and they play a key role in delivering our personal approach to care and facilitating the things our clients wish to do, from maintaining their environment, taking a walk, to doing shopping together.
Our visits are MINIMUM 1 HOUR at a time, at different times of the day, offering first and foremost great companionship, conversation and a stable relationship, personalised assistance with preparing meals, help around the house, and personal care where needed.
As a CARE professional, you would receive full training, shadowing, support, and mentorship from a great team of experienced people through your whole journey, therefore experience is not necessary for this role, but a social personality, willingness to learn, flexible attitude and genuine care and compassion towards older people.
We match our CARERS with our clients based on personality, interests, hobbies, lifestyle and enable long lasting, reliable relationships for both by offering repeated visits to the same clients.
Proactive and flexible attitude
- Personable, empathetic and reliable personality
- Ability to do evening and alternate weekends
- Drivers Licence and a car
Willingness to learn and develop in the role
Home Instead is an independently run home care company with a great reputation in offering relationship led, person centred care visits for older people in their home, bespoke to each client’s needs, wishes, and interests, to improve their life by enabling their mobility, engagement, and wellbeing.
See more Caregiver Jobs in the UK
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY