As CNAs, Aides & Caregivers, you can expect:
- opportunities to build trusted relationships as you care & connect with people of all ages
- flexibility for true work-life balance
- continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- career mobility and growth opportunities
If you have a passion for care and want to strengthen your nursing career, this is a great opportunity for you.Essential Functions:
The Caregiver is a person who provides support, assistance with personal hygiene and household functions for an individual to be able to remain in their own home.
Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Reports observations of the client’s condition to the Agency Director or accounts manager. Notifies the Agency Director immediately if any incidents or accidents occur.
- Drives safely, complies with traffic regulations, and wears a seat belt when business travel is required.
- May provide or assist clients with activities of daily living including: bathing in bed, tub or shower; care of hair including shampoo, combing and brushing; care of teeth and mouth including denture care; nail care, filing only; skin care including pericare and applying lotion; transfer of patient from bed to chair and to wheelchair. Transfer of patients on and off bedpan, commode and toilet.
- Assists with household tasks directly essential to clients personal care.
Education & Experience:
- Six months experience in home care preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified patients needs.
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the patient.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task, self-directed, good time management skills, courteous, and common sense.
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Must possess the disposition and personality to work harmoniously with a wide variety of people and their families keeping personal matters confidential.
- Must possess a strong commitment to the goals, mission, and philosophy of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY