For nearly 20 years, TheKey (formerly Home Care Assistance) has helped clients achieve successful long-term aging at home with comprehensive, concierge-based care. Ensuring the dignity, safety, and independence of its clients, TheKey is committed to changing how the world lives and ages at home. Employee-teams get the training, resources, and support they need to deliver an exceptional care experience for clients and their families. Founded in Silicon Valley, TheKey has grown from a single location to service coverage throughout North America enabling clients to live life on their own terms, in their own homes. View our
to learn more about TheKey.
As the Caregiver Recruiter, you will be responsible for the recruiting, interviewing, hiring, onboarding, and training of new caregivers in compliance with state home care license requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Associate degree.
- One to three years of experience in recruitment, staffing, and/or sales.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to keep up with fast-paced processes.
- Tech savvy, comfortable with heavy email, spreadsheets, Microsoft Office, and Google products.
- Experience in the home care industry.
Benefits for full time employees
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- TouchCare VirtualCare
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO Plan for Non-Exempt Employees
- Flexible PTO Plan for Exempt Employees
- Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Pet Insurance
TheKey is an equal opportunity employer. TheKey prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.