Caregiver / Home Health Aide Responsibilities
- may include light housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping, laundry, personal hygiene, social interaction, and following the patients’ personalized care plan.
Caregiver / Home Health Aide Requirements:
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, just compassion!
- Must be 18 or older
- NYS PCA / HHA or time to certify: 2 or 6 DAYS BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
Caregiver / Home Health Aide Benefits:
Choose your hours! Flexible shifts are available, FULL or PART-TIME!
- SICK, Paid time accured
- Holiday Differentials*
- Competitive, weekly pay – Direct deposit or VISA pay card available!
- Health insurance* & free annual health check-ups!
- Cases in your neighborhood
- Flexible & Local Shifts
- Employee referral ($125 CASH BONUS)
- Aide of the month (Cash bonus and more!)
- Free Scrub top
- TicketsAtWork discounts!
- Paid In-service (up to 6 hours)
- FREE PCA Certification* (2 or 6 days, based on experience)
Pay Rate: Up to $17/hr
See also: The USA States with The Lowest Cost of Living and Highest Quality of Life
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY