THRIVE AS A CAREGIVER AT REM IOWA, A PROUD MEMBER OF THE SEVITA FAMILY!
THIS POSITION IS BASED IN BURLINGTON, IOWA.
EACH DAY YOU’LL
- Be proud of rewarding work helping people grow, learn, and live well
- Develop real, meaningful relationships with the individuals you serve
- Experience ownership and trust from your leaders to do what’s right for participants
- Take initiative to help participants be part of the community and enjoy their favorite activities
- Support participants with developmental goals like budgeting, exercise, and nutrition
You’ll assist people with their personal hygiene and support individuals who can have behavioral challenges and other complex needs. If you’re compassionate, patient, and find meaning in this type of work, you’ll find a promising future at Sevita.
EVERY PERSON DESERVES A FULFILLING CAREER
- $1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!! **LIMITED TIME** (Qualifications need to be met, paid out in increments, and minus applicable payroll taxes)
- Competitive Pay: Hourly rate $17.25 and full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week, including a 401(k) with a 3% company match
- Time Off: Paid time off plus holiday pay to recharge so you can be your best at work
- Network of Support: Supervisors who care deeply about the participants and your wellbeing
- Job Security: A stable job at an established, growing company
- Learning and Development: We invest in your development and provide the tools and training you need to have a fulfilling career
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO SEVITA
- Experience: Must be 18 years old or older. High school diploma or equivalent required. Six months of experience in human services, direct care, or care coordination preferred
- Skills: Communication, adaptability, multi-tasking, teamwork, time-management
- Behaviors: Patient, compassionate, reliable, responsible
- Vehicle: Valid Driver’s license and access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
Apply today and explore careers, well lived at Sevita.
See also: The USA States with The Lowest Cost of Living and Highest Quality of Life