Tribute Home Care is looking for remarkable caregivers to join our NEW Northern Virginia Team!
We’re mission driven – We’re diverse – We’re growing
At Tribute Home Care, our focus is simple: the caregiver. We hire only the best caregivers and surround them with a community that supports, celebrates, and recognizes the value of what they give others. Our team is brought together by our common values: treating each other with love, doing what’s right, and building community.
If you are looking to join a community of remarkable caregivers and find meaning in making a difference in the lives of others, you can find a home at Tribute.
As a Tribute caregiver, you’ll receive:
- Professional support team available 24/7 so you can focus on doing what you love
- Full benefits for full time associates support a healthy work-life balance
- Overtime opportunities to increase your eaning potential
- Guaranteed hours and paid time off with our salaried positions
- Professional development and paid training for continued growth
- Flexibility toward your needs and preferences
- Collaborative environment with the freedom to share ideas and concerns
- Attractive, professional uniforms at no cost
- Generous referral bonuses
- Full PPE delivered to you, at no cost
We are currently hiring remarkable caregivers who can bring Tribute’s mission to life in Northern Virginia.
If you love being a caregiver and want to work with a team that will celebrate your work each and every day, please fill out an application. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- PCA, HHA, CNA, or GNA certificate
- Warmth, compassion, patience, trustworthiness, an upbeat and confident personality, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills
- CPR certification
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Vaccinated against COVID-19. We comply with the EEOC by providing the ability to request an exemption based on medical or religious reasons.
Questions? Call 571-279-6788 and ask for Awet!
Tribute Home Care is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity on all our teams. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our company is a true meritocracy, and we invite you to come as you are.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $936.00 per week
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Choose your own hours
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: In person
See also: The USA States with The Lowest Cost of Living and Highest Quality of Life