Elk Grove, CA
General Description: Performs personal services for residents needing assistance with activities of daily living.
- Based on assignments provided by supervisor, meets the personal care needs of residents including, but not limited to: assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, shaving, walking (with and without assistive devices), escorting, reminding, incontinence care, and room checks.
- Assists residents with dining services as necessary.
- Changes linen as necessary and completes daily tidying in apartments.
- Provides companionship to residents.
- Encourages residents to participate in self-directed activities.
- Encourages, and/or redirects residents with mild cognitive impairment
- Seeks assistance in performing duties as necessary and appropriate.
- Reports and documents personal care services rendered.
- Reports any observations regarding resident condition or behavior and/or incidents to supervisor.
- Attends and participates in committees, training programs and staff meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Ability and Experience requirements:
- Must have criminal record clearance.
- Must attend required amount of training programs each year.
- Must have a current basic First Aid Card.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Hourly Wages starting at $16.50-$17.50