Santa Rosa, CA
Ivy Park at Santa Rosa is a premier senior living community situated on a beautifully landscaped campus. Managed by Oakmont Management Group, Ivy Park at Santa Rosa provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care with five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with individualized comprehensive support that promotes continuing independence. We deliver meaningful lifestyles and relationships with residents, families, and team members by developing a winning culture and living these values: Authenticity * Teamwork * Compassion * Commitment * Resilience.
With communities across California and Nevada opportunities for career growth, relocation, and travel are significant. In addition, our team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Discounted Meals
- Bonus Opportunities
- Team Member Discount Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Recognition Programs
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
The Care Provider is responsible for providing personal assistance and daily care and services related to the residents in order to enhance the residents’ independence and quality of life, in accordance with the company’s mission and values.
- Assist residents in their Activates of Daily Living (ADL) as specified in the resident’s service and car plan. This includes eating, bathing, dressing toileting, transferring (walking), and continence.
- Respond to residents’ needs promptly while maintaining residents’ self-respect, dignity, safety, and confidentiality.
- Communicate any observed or suspected resident change of condition to a supervisor immediately.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff, residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers and other departments
- Experience preferred but not necessary; we will train the right candidate
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong desire to work with the elderly and care for their needs
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare professionals, residents, and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening tests, including physical and TB Tests
- Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination & booster or valid exemption due to Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to legal requirements.
About Oakmont Management Group: Oakmont Management Group is a recognized leader in the senior living industry that manages a portfolio of communities under the Oakmont Senior Living and Ivy Living brand. Oakmont currently serves over 4,000 seniors across 40 communities in California and Nevada with an additional 5 communities set to open in the coming year. Oakmont strives to create an atmosphere of family and community among team members, residents, and resident family members. We know that caring and meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life. Our team is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience, and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our pride of ownership and commitment to service.
Oakmont Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer