Provides routine daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to residents requiring long-term or rehabilitative care, in accordance with the established nursing care procedures and as directed by the supervisor.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Assists the resident in any daily routines, any personal care and housekeeping tasks that the resident needs assistance in performing.
- Reports observations and other pertinent information related to the care of the resident.
- Provides services that support the care delivered to the resident and daily review care plans to determine ID changes in the daily care routine have been made.
- Provides input in the formulation and evaluation of standards of care.
- Participates in the identification of staff educational needs.
- Conducts self in a professional manner in compliance with unit facility policies.
- Surveys for safety and picks up resident’s room each day. Removes all soiled linens from rooms. Bed linens, towels and wash cloths are to be changed once a week or as necessary.
- Assists with Activity Participation including encouragement of residents to participate, leading and performing activity programs, and documentation of residents participation.
- Ensures that all resident call lights are promptly answered, followed by appropriate responses to requests.
- Assists with dietary responsibilities, including serving meals and cleaning meal area, as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or the Executive Director.
Education and Experience
- Graduation from high school or equivalent is required.
- Previous Nursing Assistant experience.
- Completion of certification program for Nursing Assistants preferred.
- Experience working with the elderly is desirable.
- Must be able to read, speak and write the English language.
- Must be certified in C.P.R., first aid training and documentation of Personal Hygiene training with nurse instructor.
About Senior Solutions Management Group
Senior Solutions Management Group is a company born to provide excellent customer service and satisfaction to the senior residents it is entrusted to care for and the clients in which it is accountable to serve. Our core beliefs stem from simplicity, which we engrain in everything our communities do.