You will help our clients to remain happy, healthy and thrive in their own homes!
Responsibilities may include:
- Companionship and wellbeing support
- Support with everyday tasks from cooking a meal to light housework
- Supporting your client access their community by accompanying them to the shops or appointments
- Support with washing, dressing or bathing.
Join us and receive £200 for every Care Professional you refer*
At Home Instead we value the amazing work that our Care Professionals do every day. In order to help you achieve the best for yourself and your clients, we offer:
- Mileage, travel time paid on top of hourly rate
- Employee referral scheme, £200 for every Care Pro you refer
- £300 training bonus paid after 3 months of employment
- Access to high street discounts & rewards
- We pay for your Blue Light Card
- Paid for DBS
- Fantastic career progression opportunities with our dedicated career pathway
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Award-winning professional training & support. We provide in-house induction training, with opportunities for ongoing training and development.
See also: 16 Best Websites for Europe Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2022
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY