“Valuing colleagues, working collaboratively, passionate about learning, a culture of knowledge and excelling in the work we undertake,” these are our values, what are yours?
Do you share our values and passion for making a real difference to the lives of the people we support?
Are you looking for a role where you can grow, excel and put those values to real use, then we have the role for you.
Agincare, a family run care organisation is growing rapidly and we are looking for people like you.
What’s on Offer
Agincare is a family run organisation that is proud of its values and the delivery of the highest levels of care to the people we support. Working at Agincare brings many benefits including:
- £27,456 per year
- £500 Welcome bonus
- £250 Refer a friend
- Fully funded training and career development
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Company pension scheme
- Staff appreciation incentives; Internal competitions to win prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave.
About the Role
A typical day in the life of a Reablement Care Assistant will help support our customers to regain independence after an illness or hospital stay in a variety of ways depending on their needs, this could include, providing personal care, Medication management, Light Domestic Duties, Meal Prep, Shopping & Companionship.
- Carry out person centred care assessments of clients’ needs to support reablement.
- Provide a programme of support for up to 6 weeks
- Supporting clients and helping them relearn skills and regain their independence
- Write clear, concise reports on the client’s progression
- Liaise with healthcare professionals
You don’t need to have previous experience or qualifications in care, what’s important is you are passionate and motivated and you want to help in your community. If you want Job Satisfaction and a job where every day is different, our Reablement Care Assistant role could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- No experience necessary – We provide comprehensive training, free of charge.
- Good people skills and the ability to show strong empathy, with a caring and compassionate nature
- A positive & professional
- Team working ethos
- Aligned to our company values