Hourly rate: £11.02 plus enhanced overtime rates (+£2 p/hr extra!)
Location: Riverwell Beck, Durdar Road, Carlisle
Company: Mariposa Care Group
Postcode: CA2 4SE
Experience Required: No
Required Qualifications: Training offered
Plus, enjoy lots of other great employee benefits when you join the Mariposa Care family…see below for more details.
Come and join our amazing team! As a Night Care Practitioner at Riverwell Beck you’ll have passion and dedication when it comes to caring for others. Whether you’re experienced or you’re taking your first steps into a care role, we’ll support you all the way. We can offer all the training you need to enjoy a fantastic career with us.
Other great benefits include:
- Competitive pay rates and enhanced overtime (+£2 p/h extra!) and bank holiday pay
- Recognition of service payments, receiving a total of £500 in your first year
- UNLIMITED £1,000 ‘Refer a Friend’ payments (that’s potentially £1,000 every time you link us up with another great new person to join the team!)
- Training and qualifications funded by us
- Annual pay reviews recognising your contribution to making our homes a great place to live and work
- Private health care options helping reduce the cost of essential bills, such as dental and optical treatment
- An organisation with an impressive internal promotion record and creating great opportunities for people
- A supportive team who values you, your individuality, and your aspirations
- Free tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Working in a truly caring environment that feels like family
About the role
You will support all the individuals we care for to live happy, healthy, and quality lives through the delivery of exceptional standards and personalised care. No two shifts will be the same and you will be involved with various aspects of the home to ensure that in every single way our residents receive the highest quality of care possible. Our teams are second to none, and anyone looking to join us will need to have the same values and behaviours – to be generous, responsible, and sustainable for the future:
- Generous – we are generous with our time for team members and for the individuals we care for, ensuring we are a responsive, effective and caring team.
- Responsible – we all take ownership and pride in everything we do to ensure we provide outstanding care that is wellled, safe and effective.
- Sustainable – we look ahead to the future with our ideas, technology, investment in our homes and business performance.
Job titles can vary – this role is also known as carer, healthcare assistant, care worker, support worker, night care, care home carer, care assistant, social care.