Two client visits are never the same. Care plans may include:
- Personal care, helping your client to wash and dress, or help with self-care
- Help with medications
- Accompanying your client to appointments or a visit to the shops
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner preparation
We provide comprehensive, paid training to all our Care Professionals, however if you do have experience or training that you would like to put into practice, you will find helping seniors is a highly rewarding way to use your skills!
What we provide:
- Award winning paid training, with opportunities to achieve City & Guilds assured qualifications in Dementia and End of Life Care, NVQs and more. With no two clients the same, care visits provide the experience you need to need to advance your career or training.
- A friendly and reputable company with a large community outreach, with opportunities to get involved in local events and fund raising for our Home Instead charities.
- Competitive pay £12.50 – £14.00 per hour, with a variety of hours to fit around your lifestyle and commitments.
- Access to discounts for big brand stores, utility providers and more!
- Complementary wellness program, with access to healthcare and counselling, financial well-being resources and programs for meditation, stress management and sleep.
See also: Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the UK
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY