Our ideal Live-In/24- hour CAREGiver will embody our core beliefs and values: you will have a positive outlook on life, treat clients with dignity and respect and most importantly, have a huge heart.
At Home Instead Senior Care, we understand you will effectively be on the frontline of our care delivery. We acknowledge and recognise our CAREGivers efforts and are constantly checking in and requesting feedback from you and our clients. We formally recognise any and all efforts made by our CAREGivers, especially those who have gone above and beyond what’s expected of them. We have been known to treat these CAREGivers to Spa trips, Restaurants and plenty of shopping vouchers!!!
We are looking for passionate, reliable and committed individuals to join our team. Previous experience is not required, full training provided.
This specific role will be well suited for individuals who are seeking consistent working patterns, flexible around commitments and looking for a steady competitive salary.
What do we offer our CAREGivers?
- Competitive salary (£800-900 p/w) + £60 weekly bursary
- Specialised training – conducted by our skilled Care Managers, providing you with the skills and knowledge to qualify you to work with us and our clients, meaning experience in care is NOT a requirement. This can be scheduled around your availability.
- Consistent shift patterns – 1/2 weeks on, 1/2 weeks off, daily breaks.
- Free accommodation and food – private accommodation will be provided and subsidy towards food every week – £60 p/w on top of wages
- 24/7 On-Call support – from our office, Care Managers and out of hours On-Call supervisors.
- Room for professional development – includes training courses to develop your Care Certificate and other additional responsibilities.
- Employee recognition scheme – Rewards to acknowledge exceptional efforts made by our CAREGivers, particularly from positive client feedback.
- An opportunity to hugely enhance the quality of someone’s life – you will be helping our clients stay in their home, holding all the memories from their lives.
- CAREGiver referral scheme – Opportunity to earn more money (Up to £250) /trips/vouchers and plenty of bubbly!!!
If you are interested in the role above or one of our other vacancies please apply online, alternatively contact our Hammersmith & Chiswick office Recruiter Matt: Matt@hc.homeinstead.co.uk/ 02087461213