At Flexicare at Home we go that extra mile to ensure our clients are able to continue thriving whilst living independently. Whether it’s enjoying hobbies, trips out to favourite locations, or simply doing all the little things that make their lives easier to manage, with every care visit lasting an absolute minimum of 30 minutes, you will always have time to provide quality care and attention.
What do I need?
- be a driver and have access to your own car, insured for business use
- already be living in the UK
- be eligible to work in the UK (we do not offer sponsorship)
What’s on offer?
- Paid an hourly contact rate of £11.00 (that means for approx 40 hours work, including contact time and travel time, you could earn an annual average salary of £23,000)
- Paid travel time at £11.00 per hour
- Paid mileage at 45p per mile (the average cost per mile for petrol is currently 14p – that means you have 31p towards the upkeep of your car)
- Paid £22.00 per contact hour for working overtime plus £11.00 travel time plus 45p per mile
- Paid £22.00 per contact hour for working bank holidays plus £11.00 travel time plus 45p per mile
- Paid shadowing with an experienced carer
- Paid training
- Paid DBS check
- Paid guaranteed hours
What’s the role?
- Assisting/provide personal care such as washing, showers, bathing;
- Providing nutrition and hydration support;
- Support with medication needs;
- Assisting with domestic duties such as cooking and cleaning;
- We also offer companionship services so excellent communication skills are needed;
- Working as part of a team;
- Working in and around the Wakefield area your clients will be local to you;
How do I apply?
If you believe that you have the positive, can-do attitude for helping others and want to be part of an ethical and supportive team, apply to join us today by calling the office on 01924 251166 or text your details to 07887415310.
We look forward to hearing from you
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00 per hour
- Driving Licence (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: On the road
See also: Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the UK
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY