About the Home:
Tucked away near Hatfield Peverel, Peverel Green Care Home is a serene oasis where up to 60 cherished elders find more than just care—they discover a vibrant community. Whether it’s the gentle hum of arts & crafts sessions, the rhythmic beats of dance classes, or the tranquil views from private terraces, Peverel Green seamlessly blends personalized care with a rich tapestry of experiences. From the lush gardens to the cozy lounges, every corner whispers a promise: at Peverel Green every day is a journey of joy, connection, and heart-warming memories. Welcome to a place where every resident is family.
We are looking for full time Carer (Day and Night) to join our team.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU CAN DRIVE OR HAVE MEANS OF COMMUTING TO CM3 2JL .
You do not need experience but just to share our values and delivering our aim by
- Being responsive and showing compassion to the individual needs of all.
- Providing residents and staff with a warm, friendly, healthy and safe environment to live and work.
- Establishing a person-centred approach to care.
- Building the best team by encouraging training and self-development of all.
What does the role involve?
- Personal care – assisting with washing and dressing
- Assisting with meals by supporting with eating and drinking
- Completing daily care plans
- Assisting with mobility
What we can offer you:
- £11.10 per hour
- Monthly employee recognition awards.
- Regular team outings.
- Company pension.
- Access to perk box with discounted offers for staff.
- Refer a friend incentive scheme – Up to £250 T&Cs apply.
- Industry-recognized training and development are offered and encouraged.
- Mentorship/buddying from our friendly team.