CARE ASSISTANT (Upto £14.00 per hour)
Full-time and Part-time Carers/ Health Care Assistants Needed
***Sponsorship not available***
✅ £250.00 Sign-up bonus*
✅ Upto £14.00 per hour
We redefine the role of carers in society and by doing so deliver a new standard of person-centred care.
We are looking for carers in Guildford, Woking, Byfleet, Chobham, Chertsey, Addlestone, Horsell, Weybridge, Knaphill and the surrounding areas.
Our Carers are at the heart of everything we do, and we encourage and support them to be successful in delivering care. We believe that care cannot be rushed that’s why we pay travel time between clients giving you “time to care.”
Salary and Benefits
✅ Up To £14.00 an hour plus 35p Mileage and Paid Travel Time ON TOP of hourly rate.
✅ Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays plus Paid Travel Time plus 35p Mileage.
✅ PAID Training.
✅ PAID Interview.
✅ An opportunity to increase your hourly rate through our Loyalty and Career Recognition Programme.
✅ Guaranteed hours available.
✅ Free DBS.
✅ Flexible Work Patterns.
✅ £100 refer a friend scheme.
✅ Free car valeting every six months and contribution to your annual vehicle service charge.
✅ Vouchers and Discounts for online and High-street shops.
What would you be doing?
As a carer you will be visiting our clients in their own homes. Supporting them with everyday tasks, so they can continue to live independently whilst enriching their lives in the comfort of their own homes.
Duties will include:
· Personal care, helping them to get up in the morning or prepare for bed in the evening, including a shower or bath.
· Assist them with dressing/undressing.
· Preparing meals and snacks.
· Helping with laundry or light housework.
· Supporting our clients to access the community.
· Prompting & administering medication.
If you think that you can make a difference in someone’s day and genuinely care about people, then we are what you are looking for you. Join us today!
- A caring attitude and a willingness to make a difference
- A full UK Driving License and use of a car.
- Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Proof of right-to-work in the United Kingdom
- Reliability, flexibility, hard work, and honesty
- Good communication skills and a good sense of humour
- Ability to work as part of a team
- To ensure the safety of staff and the vulnerable people we support, all staff will be required to comply with company, Public Health England, and government recommendations including weekly testing and vaccination.
Contact our friendly team today to become a Visiting Angels Carer, apply online or call 01483 931 934
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worker/ Caregiver/ Support/Agency Work
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: £14.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Wellness programme
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
- Do you have access to a car?
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 23/01/2023