Are you a passionate and caring individual looking for a rewarding career with excellent training and opportunities for development? Join Care UK, a multi award winning care provider as a Care Assistant.
- Helping residents to remain as active and independent as possible
- Support residents with personal care and mealtimes
- Helping identify residents’ unique goals and implement personalised care plans
- Supporting residents to explore new interests and engage in physical activities in a motivating and homely environment
Some of our benefits by joining the Care UK family
- Wagestream- access your wages at any-time
- Bank Holiday Pay Enhancements
- Career development, training and access to our approved apprenticeship scheme
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
New to Care?
We have our own Learning Academy to provide excellent training and induction programs for all new carers and support workers and we will give you all that’s needed to have a successful career as a carer with us. Our high quality, innovative training and coaching will support the development of your skills throughout your career with us.
We are looking for people to make a difference to residents’ lives every day. When you join Care UK you’ll be joining a team who all share the same values: caring, passionate and teamwork. You will have a strong desire to help people and put residents at the heart of everything you do.
We are committed to recruiting diverse, talented people, who share our passion for helping others. We see the potential in everyone, let us help fulfil yours.