Pełny opis stanowiska
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Develop analysis related to market context and trends, as a key input into the overall sub regional growth and development plan; and communicating to the sub regional leadership.
- Develop and lead implementation of management information for country strategies, that can be used to facilitate leadership decision‑making, related to planning, execution and performance.
- Lead preparation to the recurring meetings with the Executive Leadership (eg. sub region Quarterly Performance Review), and sub region leadership team (eg. strategic plan development and execution).
- Co‑lead annual and multiyear business planning processes in Central Eastern Europe. Support the development, document opportunities and initiative roadmaps as part of the business plans.
- Collaborate with country management, sales and function teams during development of sub region’s strategy execution plans, particularly annual country and account plans.
- Build strong relationships with other functions within Visa Europe, particularly with Business Performance teams, ensuring smooth collaboration between CEE and the hub.
- Communicate with clarity in development of impactful documents and presentations.
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the payments landscape and Visa Europe and sub region strategy.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- University degree
- At least 6 years of work experience in the area of business performance, strategy, planning or similar
- Demonstrable strategic thinking, planning and financial capabilities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of Tableau, advanced Excel, advanced Powerpoint, MS Dynamics and other BI tools experience
- Have high analytical skills
- Be a self motivated employee who can work alone and in a team
- Good communication skills
- Foreign language skills (local language & English)
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.