Who we are…
Harbour Hotels are a collection of prestigious hotels nestled in some of the most beautiful locations across the South. Our luxury portfolio spans sensational coastal, country and city properties with a variety of exciting restaurant concepts and our unique HarSPA brand across many of our sites. In 2018, Harbour Hotels was named AA Hotel Group of the Year making it an exceptionally exciting time to join our ever growing hotel brand.
We have a superb opportunity for a Banqueting & Events Supervisor to join the team to assist with the service and running of our numerous banquets & events. As Banqueting & Events Supervisor you will need a minimum of 2 years’ events/banqueting experience, including bar, wine and cocktail, ideally with some supervisory and be capable of working in a fast paced environment. You will also need to be a strong communicator with a real passion for service excellence.
What’s in it for you….
At Harbour Hotels we are committed to providing exceptional hospitality whilst creating a vibrant enjoyable working environment for all of our team. Here are just some of the benefits you will receive upon joining the crew:
• Excellent progression opportunities within the Harbour Hotels Group
• Individual and bespoke career and progression pathways
• Competitive salary across all roles
• Unique on the job training and development with an opportunity for internal promotions within any of our properties.
• Hotel stay and Food and Beverage discounts across the Harbour Hotels Group
• Access to an exciting benefits and discount platform
• Employee Assistance Program
• Stylish boutique uniform specially designed for Harbour Hotels
• Meals included whilst on duty
If you feel you have the skills and ambition we are looking for to join Harbour Hotels, then please apply with a full and up to date CV below.
Please note only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for this vacancy.
We look forward to hearing from you!