We’re looking for an Associate Project Manager to support the Medical Communications project management team with project-related tasks and workflow management. Focuses on flawless execution and attention to detail. May execute small projects or parts of projects. Exhibits professional and motivating behavior.
- Obsess over all things process-related?
- Want to collaborate with a variety of departments?
- Love the rush of a well-planned meeting?
- See the little details clearly and quickly?
If you’ve been nodding your head in agreement through these bullets, you may be exactly who we are looking for.
ABOUT THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT TEAM
Here at the Project Management team, we’re responsible for keeping the lights on and wheels moving for every project and deliverable within the agency. We are the emissaries of efficiency, catalysts for client satisfaction, and the go-to lion tamers of managing team expectations. No job is too great for us because our shared passion for process is what helps keep the rest of the agency moving.
- Clear understanding of how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
- Always adheres to agency process
- Basic knowledge of client organizations, products, disease states, and medical education
- Basic knowledge of client legal/compliance regulations and processes
Tactics and Execution
- Supports project management team by implementing process on a job-by-job basis
- Proactive follow up on team deliverables
- Ability to think critically about project lifecycle and can identify potential trouble spots before they materialize
- Assists with creation of project estimates and timelines
- Keeps accurate and organized records of finances including estimates, revisions, status, etc.
- Manages attendee recruitment/generation for onsite or virtual meetings including invitations, confirmations, evaluation forms, and thank you letters
- Participates on weekly client status meetings and creates/routes follow-up status reports
- Assists with preparation and submission of Veeva and Zinc submissions (client review platforms)
- Assists with preparation of meeting materials for live or virtual meetings
- Routes all client facing documents through account, scientific, creative, and editorial
- Maintains timely and professional written and verbal communications with clients, vendors, and KOL attendees
- Bachelor’s degree
- Entry level 0 to 2 years of project management experience or experience working within an agency environment
- Demonstrates interest in communications, operations, or project management
- High energy level and ambitious—team player, extremely proactive and flexible
- Detail oriented and organized
- Able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and offer solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What took you so long!? We’ve been waiting for you. Yep, you read that right. We are looking for you to bring your authentic self to work every day because we know it’s not what you do that makes you different, it’s how you do it that makes you truly unique. And we’re not just saying it, our people think that too— that’s why we’re a Top 10, 2022 Ad Age Best Places to Work agency.
We know you are not your resume; we understand you are not your work, and we respect that you are so much more than a job description. You are you.
We’re interested in you—are you interested in us? Keep reading and let us know.
At Razorfish Health, we are fueling the practice of modern medicine. RFH is built for the modern age of medicine. We have a deep commitment to science, technology, and innovation to help healthcare providers and patients make better connections for better outcomes. Our focus is on future trends and disruptors that will shape how medicine is practiced today, creating a healthier tomorrow.
We support that promise with 300+ employees across three office locations in New York City // Philadelphia // Chicago and many remote employees. We want our talent to be comfortable while they are connected, so we have instituted a Connect From Anywhere (CFA) policy. We empower our employees to choose a work environment that is the best fit for them: working remotely, in the office, or a combination of both. We have 12 team members with MDs, PharmDs, or PhDs and 5 of the top 8 pharma companies on our roster.
See also: Companies in the USA Offering Visa Sponsorship
CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY