San Ramon, CA
Primary Skills: Accounting, MS Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Duration: 12 Months contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
Location: San Ramon, CA
NOTE: Role opens for Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap
TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Neema at (408) 863 1006
Work for a market leader!
- Client is seeking an Accounting Assistant to compile data, compute fees and charges and prepare invoices for billing purposes.
- Balance and reconcile batch control totals with source documents or computer listings to locate errors, encode correct amounts, or prepare correction records.
- Prepare itemized statements, ills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Reconcile and post receipts for cash received by various departments.
- Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data and keeping other records concerning costs and shipments.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate degree in accounting or related financial discipline preferred.
- 0-2 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
CALL NOW: Neema at (408) 863 1006
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2021 Best Staffing Firm to Temp for by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.