Regardless of your level of experience; submitting a poor CV, will cause employers to frown at you. Take your time, and craft a strong CV for the position you’re considering. This Engineering fresh graduate CV Sample; was written, to help you get ideas, on how to write your own engineering fresh graduate CV.
Good luck with writing your CV!
MBAH, LIVINUS OGECHI
B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering. [CGPA: 4.66 / 5.00]
I desire to work in a capacity building environment; gaining professional industrial experience, and contributing effectively to the growth of the organization; while improving on the job, at an appreciable rate; within a limited time.
Junior Safety Engineer December 2018 to Present
Authur Imperium Global Energy Limited, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reservoir Engineering Intern August – December 2016
Sinopec-Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited
- Monitored and analysed water disposal/injection performance, in the firm’s only onshore asset – OML 124
- Worked as a production operator and production laboratory technician; at the Izombe Flow Station
- Got well-acquainted with Schlumberger’s OFM, Petrel and Eclipse; Petex’s Prosper and MBal; and PROACTIS
Drilling Intern August – November 2015
Multirise Engineering and Geological Services, Owerri
- Learnt the basics of water borehole drilling technology
- Participated in the drilling of a water borehole in Oguta, Imo State
B. Eng. | Petroleum Engineering | First Class Division|2012-2017
Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State.
West African Examination Council | 2006-2012
Federal Government College, Enugu State.
First School Leaving Certificate | 2000-2006
Micapauline Nursery and Primary School, Uwani, Enugu, Enugu State.
- Microsoft: Proficient in the use of MS-Word, Power point and Excel.
- Eclipse: background knowledge in the use of the Eclipse software, for the development of applications and tools.
- AutoCAD:excellent ability to draw machine parts and building plans, using AutoCAD-2D.
- Teamwork and Leadership: successfully led and managed groups ranging from 20 to 100 people, and achieving set goals in various projects; as well as working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Public Speaking: excellent speaking abilities, and good at convincing people to sell an idea or product. I have engaged audiences ranging from 20- 200 people.
- Languages: English (Professional Proficiency) and Igbo (Elementary Proficiency).
- In the department of Petroleum Engineering, Federal University Of technology Owerri, Imo State. -2017
Hope you found this Electrical Engineer CV sample helpful? If you need professional assistance with your Electrical Engineer CV, contact our CV Experts to work on your CV TODAY!