A cleaner is a worker that ensures their designated place of duty is always neat, organized and conducive by completing small cleaning tasks at all times of the day. Cleaners work in different kinds of settings be it an office, hotel, hospitals, homes and others. Their main tasks are sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, sanitizing, etc.
Duties of a Cleaner
- Restocking on supplies
- Cleaning spills and messes
- Performing routine inspections
- Emptying the trash
- Cleaning designated work stations
- Notifying superiors in cases of repairs
- Making minor repairs
- Following health and safety precautions
Cleaner CV Sample
Cleaner CV Sample (Text Format)
Phone | Address | Email | LinkedIn
Experienced cleaner with over 8 years of experience in the cleaning industry, delivering high-quality cleaning services to various organizations. Skilled in utilizing a range of cleaning techniques and equipment, while also ensuring a safe and healthy environment for clients, employees, and visitors. Strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to work efficiently and effectively.
- Deep Cleaning
- Team work
- Daily Cleaning
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
2017-2022 | City- Country | XYZ Corporation
- Cleaned and maintained the company’s facility including floors, surfaces, and restrooms.
- Operated floor cleaning machines to maintain high standards of cleanliness.
- Assisted in inventory control for cleaning supplies.
- Reported any maintenance issues to the appropriate department.
2014-2017 | City- Country | ABC Cleaning Services
- Performed a variety of cleaning duties on a rotating schedule for a variety of clients.
- Utilized specialized cleaning techniques such as carpet shampooing and floor waxing.
2010-2014 | City- Country | DEF Facility Management
- Cleaned and maintained multiple office buildings, ensuring a clean and safe environment for employees and visitors.
- Restocked cleaning supplies and ensured adequate inventory levels were maintained.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
2019-2020 | City- Country | Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS) certification
2007-2001 | City- Country | Diploma XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX
Qualities of a Cleaner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to get the job done at all times
- Attention to details
- Effective and efficient
- High standard cleanliness
Need Assistance Writing Your Resume?
If you need the assistance of a professional to put together a good resume to convince a recruitment team of your strong points, contact us today and a CV writer will be assigned to you.
We trust that this information will contribute to career success. Cheers!