Opportunities are numerous in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space, especially as it is an emerging industry. This Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Brand Ambassador CV Sample was written, to show you how to tailor your CV when applying for a position in a blockchain/cryptocurrency based organization.
Good luck with writing your Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Brand Ambassador CV!
Note: If you need assistance writing a blockchain consultant resume, blockchain ambassador resume, blockchain project manager resume, crypto community manager resume, or blockchain developer resume, contact us today and we will help you tailor a CV and suits your status.
Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Brand Ambassador CV Sample
Brand Promotion ││ Content Creation ││ Social Media Marketing
Blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiast, with up-to-date knowledge of global blockchain and crypto activities; have actively promoted over 10 crypto projects to the worldwide crypto space; willing and available to provide effective and efficient solutions to the growth of crypto projects around the world.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Blockchain Education and Blockchain Advocacy.
- Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Optimization.
- Brand Awareness and Promotion.
- Content creation (Blogs, EBooks, and Videos).
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Cryptocurrency projects research and analysis.
Spark Wallet Brand Ambassador
Estonia November 2019-Date
- Tasked with online promotion of the brand product (Crypto wallet).
- Put out contents explaining how to effectively use and synchronize the brand wallet.
- Added about 55 new users daily to the brand in a space of 3 months.
Kucoin Social Media Promoter
South Korea 2017-Date
- Assisting in coordinating and managing airdrop and bounty programs.
- Helping to create brand worldwide awareness within the Crypto community.
- Ensuring to update the customers within my ecosystem on the recent happenings and projects being carried out by the brand.
- Driving strategies to represent and promote the brand on Reddit.
- Writing quality content and posts for information and education.
Dfinity Brand Ambassador
Singapore July 2019-Date
- Tasked with the responsibility of managing traders group and also involved in different initiatives.
- Representing the brand in prospecting and marketing to new and old customers.
ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
- Resistance Dex, United States (March-July 2019) – Brand ambassador; focused on creating awareness on social media platforms and sharing ideas that would help grow the ecosystem.
- Crystal Links Education, United Kingdom- Led social media marketing engagements.
- Crypto Investment Forum, Nigeria (2017-Date) – Teaching people about cryptocurrencies, blockchain; and how to recognize great projects to invest in.
- Adaptability –Ability to quickly fit into any team or work position.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Fast and Prompt Delivery.
- Creativity and Critical Thinking.
- Self Motivation and Resourcefulness.
- Leadership – Engaging with team members at all levels, conveying a clear vision and pathway for organization success
Bachelor of Science- Computer Science- Caritas University, Nigeria, 2021 (in view)
Tips for Writing Your Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Brand Ambassador CV
- Volunteer experience, internships; can help you present a strong case as a good candidate.
- When writing your CV, it’s important that you showcase certificates that you’ve acquired. This will in return show that you’ve been preparing for a career in blockchain.
- Remember, it’s not about recording many past job experiences; what really matters are the relevant experiences, certification, training and skills.
- If you have so many unrelated/irrelevant experiences to blockchain/cryptocurrency, it’s best to present only the most recent .
- All your past work duties/achievements/responsibilities should be written in the past tense, while your recent ones should be written in the present tense.
- When writing achievements or duties carried out; include specifics, that will help your CV stand out. Things like numbers (valuation), specific names of places and tools, will help your CV look more convincing.
- If you can find areas where your past job relates to blockchain/cryptocurrency, it’ll make your CV even more appealing to an employer.
Key Points for Your CV
Your CV should;
- Introduce you to the reader.
- Respond to the requirements of the vacancy.
- Attract the reader’s interest.
- Not include too many “I” statements, which can run the risk of disengaging the reader.
- Show that you’re trust-worthy and ready to grow.
Hope you found this Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Brand Ambassador CV sample helpful? If you need professional assistance with your Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Brand Ambassador CV, contact our CV Experts to work on your CV TODAY!
- How to write a CV for work abroad
- How to Write Standard CV for an International Job Application
- Can a CV be sent Instead of a Resume?
- Free Downloadable CV Sample For Canada Graduate Study Application
- Senior Medical Officer CV Sample
- Cleaner CV Sample
- Junior English Teacher CV Sample
- Best CV Writers for Fresh Graduates Without Work Experience
- Best Data Scientist CV Sample
- Professional Driver CV Sample