To a layman, marketing can be described as the action or strategies a business entity undertakes in other to promote/boost the buying or selling of their products, goods, or services.
Digital on the other hand is an electronic technology that stores access and generates data. So, therefore, digital marketing is the promotion or advertisement of goods, services, and products to a wider range of people through electronic means, i.e the internet which includes; emails, social media, websites, etc.
In recent years, hundreds of thousands of business owners now engage their businesses in the digital world as they feel it is easier and a whole lot cheaper. Above all, it provides them with an avenue to reach out to a large number of people.
Many digital marketing methods are available to business owners to ease their marketing, some of which include;
- Search engine optimization ( S-E-O)
- Search engine marketing ( S-E-M)
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Ecommerce marketing.
Advantages of Digital Marketing
- Low cost; one of the biggest challenges that businesses face in recent ars is the cost of putting out their business to reach out to a large number of people. Marketing and advertisement cost is one of the biggest issues that place a heavy financial burden on small businesses but with a digital marketing platform, an alternative to the usual traditional method costs lesser.
- Increase profit; the very aim of any business is to make a profit. With digital marketing, businesses get to reach out to larger people and this, in turn, increases the influx of patronage thereby increasing profit.
- Trackable & measurable results; Digital marketing provides marketers with web analytics and other metric tools which can help you keep track of your progress and come up with a conclusion about how customers use your website and respond to your product.
- Clarity and Accessibility; One of the biggest factors that digital marketing provides is accessibility and clarity, through social media which can help to build customers loyalty and also help to create a reputation of being easily accessible and interacting, thereby promoting customers loyalty
- Enhanced Global reach; social media, website, email marketing provide business owners with the luxury of finding new markets, new customers, trade, and doing business in far and overseas countries while using little investment.
Why You Need to go Digital
1. More consumers and customers are going digital
We live in a world that is ever-evolving with quite a large number of people around the world now preferring to do things from the comfort of their home through their cell phones.
This has caused customers to be more modern and are going digital. According to Blue Nile research which reported that about 82 percent of customers (new and old) make use of search engines and branded websites to get information on new products, solutions, brands, fashion, and trends.
Therefore, through digital marketing, you can strategically position your brand in such a way that these customers can reach you and get what they are looking for.
2. Better interaction with customers through digital marketing channels
Digital marketing allows you to reach out to customers who are undecided about purchasing an item or not. With paid adverts, you get to show customers what they listed for purchase and left behind. By reminding them, it could help for improving your sales, thereby making great interaction tools for customers.
For example in a case where a customer has a question or concern about a particular product, goods, or service, the customer can just interact with the business owner through their platforms.
3. Digital marketing can work well with the usual traditional market
Digital marketing has its strengths and weaknesses same as the traditional marketing, but when these strengths are combined, it bodes well for the greater good of the business.
Traditional marketing tactics include print ads such as handbills, posters, billboards, television, radios, etc. while digital marketing tactics are social media marketing, email marketing, affiliate marketing, S-E-M, S-E D, etc.
These two marketing styles offer a brand reach that can boost brand recognition and help to keep the brand in the mind of potential and existing customers.
Also, some customers respond to one style of marketing better than the other, which would be very sensible for any business owner to adopt both marketing styles.
Biggest Digital Marketing Firm in Cayman Islands
At Fasthire, we have compiled a list of the biggest digital marketing firm in Cayman islands that can help you put your business in the spotlight.
7 Biggest Digital Marketing Firm in Cayman Islands
We live in the 21st century where almost the world populations are online. So, it is more of a necessity for businesses to adopt and make use of the digital marketing strategies that are available to them. Below is the list of the digital marketing in Cayman island ( in no particular order)
1. Net clues
Net clues is a marketing company known and recognized as one of the top digital marketing firms in the whole of an island, it is a locally owned yet registered as a development and marketing company. They offer services such as brand and designing, web development, digital marketing itself, social media marketing, paid marketing, strategy design, search engine optimization, Email marketing, reputation management, etc
Phone number: +1 (345)-936-2222
Physical Address;122-123, Cannon place, north sound road, industrial park George town KY1-1208, Cayman island
Mailing address: 32130 SMB,KY1-1208,Grand, Cayman islands
2. Hark digital marketing
Hark is a top digital marketing firm that always seeks to make a positive difference, dedicated to helping a business with kick-starting their business and ensuring online success. With over 30 years of experience, Hark knows just the right approach to grow your business and propel your business to the very next level and set outstanding results.
Phone number: +1- (345)-936-0193
3. Blue house marketing
Blue house marketing is a digital marketing brand that specializes in service which includes copywriting, digital adverting, web development, etc. Also, Blue house marketing provides its customers with the digital freedom needed to keep up with the world-moving trends.
Phone number: +1(345)- 926-1409.
4. Sign solution
Sign Solution in Cayman islands specializes in meeting customers’ ever-growing signage needs delivering high-quality products at affordable prices has been a tradition at sign solution. Their, customer service has surpassed every level of client satisfaction.
is a digital marketing platform situated in Cayman islands that aims to provide a modern, innovative, and Google-friendly marketing strategy for your business? Their services include web design, web development, search engine optimization, web hosting, and improvement.
Phone number: +1 345-333-4569
Address: sparky’s drive George Town Cayman Island.
Aguru is a digital marketing firm that is also situated on the Cayman island and specialize in web design and web site building, search engine optimization, display advertising, social media marketing, email marketing etc.
Phone number: +1 345 949 7059
Address: suite 2, 494 shedden road George town grand Cayman P.O box ky1-1008
Grass digital marketing firm is one of the top and up there with one of the very best digital marketing firms in Cayman island. Also, they are a consultancy company that focused on delivering results that are based on the core values of honesty, integrity, and reliability. Grass provides vast services such as design and creation of websites, digital marketing, social marketing as well as consultancy in these fields
Phone number: +1 345-939-9979
- Accredited UK Digital Marketing Training Institutes
- 7 Best Business Consulting Firms In Cayman Islands
- 7 Best Websites to Find Jobs in the Cayman Islands
- Top Digital Marketing Training Institutes in Lagos Nigeria
- Statement of Purpose for MSc in Digital Marketing
- Best Websites for Teaching Jobs in the Cayman Islands
- Best Recruitment Agencies in Cayman Islands
- How to Get a Job in the Cayman Islands