Businesses and international jobseekers alike are constantly looking for recruitment agencies to work with. For the employers, more often than not, the best bet is to go with a recruitment agency that has a good track record and existing clients through years of work experience.
While employers look for the best agencies that can help them fill their vacancy with international talents, professionals are constantly looking for the best recruitment agencies that recruit expatriates.
We have compiled a list of the best UK recruitment agencies that recruit foreign workers. Though we understand that there are numerous reputable recruitment agencies in the UK; for the sake of this content, we have limited the names to just the agencies that have a track record of recruiting foreigners from other countries. Hence, if you know any other recruitment agencies in UK that attract talents from other countries to work in the UK or Europe, let us know in the comment section.
Note: This list is written in no particular order.
Best UK Recruitment Agencies That Recruit Foreign Workers
MCK Recruitment specialises in staffing the global village by successfully bringing job seekers and client companies together. They offer personalised relocation services to successful candidates ensuring a stress-free career move to the UK.
MCK recruits both candidates from abroad on behalf of successful UK companies and also recruit nationally.
Areas of Expertise: Logistics, IT, Finance, Health Sector
Contact: +44 (0)7375 547469, email@example.com, MCK Recruitment Woodbridge Crescent Headingley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS6 3LN, United Kingdom
2) Micheal Page
PageGroup brand is comprised of 25 disciplines – each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. They recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward.
Areas of expertise: Banking and financial, Construction, Consultancy, strategy and change, Digital, Engineering and manufacturing, Executive search, Facilities management, Fashion, Finance, Health, safety and environment, Housing, Human resources, Insurance, Legal, Life sciences, Logistics, Marketing, Offshore, Oil and Gas, Policy, Procurement and supply chain, Property, Public sector, Retail, Sales, and Technology.
Contact: 0845 6060 610
Through Adecco, thousands of workers have gained employment across 60+ countries; they’ve been able to transfer more than 30,000 people to a new work position from different countries in the last 10 years. Over the years, they’ve demonstrated knowledge is harnessing industry needs with consultant strengths in other to fulfil international recruitment abroad.
Areas of Speciality: The recruitment company can find skilled people for roles of different levels, from the operational level to the top management.
Contact: +358 46 710 2500
Language training and relocation services, such as arranging accommodation and travel, taking care of matters relating to the authorities and introduction into working life are arranged by the recruiting company.
The Flame Lily offers healthcare recruitment solutions for various private clients and the NHS. They operate globally sourcing quality candidates to meet employer’s specifications. Working with Agencies within and outside the EU allows them to offer tailor-made packages to staffing needs. Hence, they place all sorts of professionals who want to be employed in the UK, Ireland and Scotland.
Areas of Speciality: Doctors, Nurses, Allied Professionals, I.T Technicians and Specialists.
Contact: 03334560120, UK Headoffice: The House of The Flame Lily HQ 144 Penn Road, Wolverhampton, WV3 0EE United Kingdom.
A dedicated employment agency delivering talent acquisition and global employment outsourcing solutions. Whether you’re looking for full time or temporary work, Airswift can help you find a job that perfectly matches your skillset. Airswift offers contingent and permanent job opportunities as well as support with international relocation.
Areas of Speciality: Energy, Process, Infrastructure, Technology.
Contact: Offices in multiple countries across 6 continents (Africa, Asia, Latin America, Middle East, North America).
Skills provision is an employment network that provides extensive international employment solutions. They are based in the United Kingdom with one of their core areas being the global supply of remote workers.
Areas of Speciality: Remote jobs, European job vacancies.
Contact: +44 (0) 2079890750, Somerset, United Kingdom
Antal was founded in London (UK) in 1993, and today they have over 60 Antal recruitment offices across the Europe. Antanal provides recruitment solutions with over 130 physical offices in 37 countries, with an unmatched understanding of local markets and cultures. Whether you’re looking for the next step in your career or want to hire talent for your company, they’re readily available to assist your recruitment needs on a local or global scale.
Contact: +44 (0)207 467 2520, firstname.lastname@example.org, 64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7GB, United Kingdom
Pearls is an established independent medical, nursing and care recruitment agency, operating globally, sourcing and placing physicians, nurses and allied health professionals, in the UK, the EU, and around the world.
Area of Expertise: Qualified Nurses Consultants and Physicians, Physical and Occupational Therapists, Medical Technologists, Allied Health Care Workers, Health Care Assistants, Senior Care Assistants, Support Workers Managers and Deputy Managers, Live-In Care Staff, Domiciliary Care Staff, Domestic Staff for Care Homes
Contact: 01752 237637, email@example.com, Foliot House, Nursery Close, Plymouth, Devon PL5 4QG United Kingdom
Are you looking for dependable UK recruitment agencies that recruit foreign workers? Alliance International works with employers and job seekers offering reliable manpower recruitment services.
They are one of the reliable recruitment agencies in Leicester, United Kingdom.
Conclusion: How to Use the Best UK Recruitment Agencies That Recruit Foreign Workers
- Make initial contact (sign up on their platform/call by phone/send your CV and a cover letter by email).
- Explain your job interest.
- Highlight your core skills and qualifications.
- Some recruitment agency might book an appointment for some informal interview, in person, to assess your situation and discuss your career plans – although many will also allow you to walk in and sign up. Ensure you make a good first impression.
- You could be requested to sit for skill tests to determine your level of spelling and IT literacy. After which the agency will determine if you’re fit to be added to their database.
- Even after making it to their database, make it a habit to stay in touch with them. You could also use the opportunity to build rapport with some of their staff on LinkedIn.
- When opportunities come, act on their advice.
- Be ready for interviews at any time, and ask for feedback from your consultant after each one.
- If you’re using an agency to find temporary work, accept any reasonable job offers as this gives you the chance to show that you can meet employers’ needs.
- Inform the recruitment agency when you no longer need their services, so they can get you out of their books.
- 7 Best Websites to Find UAE Vacancies for Foreigners
- Best Websites for Free LinkedIn Profile Review
- Top 10 Headhunters in Nigeria
- Biggest and Best Recruitment Agencies in Port-Harcourt
- How to Email a Job Application (with samples)
- 20 Ways to Detect Scam Jobs
- How to Nail Interviews Using the STAR Technique
- Qualities Employers Want from Employees
- Job Search Mistakes that You Should Avoid