In this article, we’ve outlined the best statement of purpose writers in Nigeria currently. We included their contact details and service fees to enable you contact your choice brand.
There are many other statement of purpose writers in Nigeria that can be found on freelance platforms like Fiver and Upwork. However, people prefer to use agencies or brands that they can trust. That’s why we put together this list of trusted Statement of Purpose Writers in Nigeria.
Before we get into the list, let’s understand what a statement of purpose is.
What is Statement of Purpose?
Statement of purpose which is often abbreviated as SOP is a written essay that reflects your personality and helps convince your readers (admission committee) that you would be a good selection for the school.
More so, SOP contains the essence of who you are, what you want to become, and how ready you are to pursue a certain course in the institution.
NB: Statement of Purpose is also called Personal StatementBest Statement of Purpose Writers in Nigeria
Content of a Good Statement of Purpose
A good statement of purpose should answer these questions;
- What is your story and how does your story connect to your pursuit?
- What do you want to study? Why do you want to study it? Also, why do you want to study at this particular institution?
- What’s your reason for choosing this part of the country?
- How much experience do you have in your field? What is the relationship between your field and choice of degree? How do you intend to gain from the degree?
- What do you plan to do with the degree after graduation?
- How will you contribute to the institution or your fellow students?
- Lastly, are you ready?
How Long Should a Statement of Purpose be?
Your statement of purpose should not be more than 2 pages and not less than a page. It should be around 400-1000 words. Although, some universities may be specific with the length of the essay. For example, some universities will state “not more than 400 words”, in some cases, 200 words. It depends on the university’s requirement. Nevertheless, most universities require a generic length, which is, 800-1000 words. Sometimes, it may go beyond 1000 words, but not more than 1200 words.
What is the Difference Between a Statement of Purpose and a Letter of Motivation?
A letter of motivation is a letter that is addressed directly to the admission committee (AdCom). It explains your objective, your motivation, and your goal about your course of choice. On the other hand, a Statement of Purpose is not addressed to any specific person or committee. It is written in an essay format.
Tips to Writing a Good Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Follow Direction
- Be clear and direct/concise
- Describe and demonstrate your interest in the school. You might need to do proper research on the school first.
- Choose your angle carefully
- Proofread when you’re done
- Get someone to review it
Statement of Purpose Samples
- Personal Statement for Advanced Energy Technologies for Building and Industry
- Personal Statement Sample Business Management and Entrepreneurship UCAS
- MBA SOP Sample University Canada West
- Employment Reference Letter for Australian Immigration Sample
- MSc International Business and Data Analytics Personal Statement
- Study Abroad Series: How to Apply and Gain Admission Abroad
- Best Letter of Recommendation Writing Services Online
Best Statement of Purpose Writers in Nigeria
These are the best statement of purpose writers in Nigeria.
Fasthire is a career brand for young professionals. We offer career and educational services such as CV writing, job listing, SOP writing, LinkedIn Optimization amongst others. Also, weekly, we share the success stories and reviews of our clients who’ve helped secure admission on our social media pages. So, if you seek abroad study in countries like Canada, Germany, USA, UK, South Africa, Ireland, or China, and you need a brand that will work with you to craft a perfect statement of purpose, we are the right brand for you.
Regular (within 2-5 working days) N12,500 or $40
Express (within 1-2 days) N15,000 or $60
Contact Details :
Jarushub is one of Nigeria leading education and career company.They render SOP writing service and have written several statements for clients who turned out successful in their admission search.
Regular (within 4 working days) N15,000
Express (within 24hrs) N20,000
Super Express (within 12hours) N25,000
They are a leading Global Human Capital Development Company focusing on Careers, Recruitment, Training, Employability, and Education. Also, they work closely with Universities, Colleges, Governments, and Corporate Organisations to achieve these objectives. They render SOP writing service and other services also.
(Regular) 3-4 working days N15,000 or $40
(Express) 24 hours N20,000 or $50
Nigeria Study Abroad Centre
Nigeria study abroad center is a British council certified advisor. Located in Lagos. They provide the best educational services to all the people who want to study abroad and to make their career on an international platform. Also, they are trusted and guaranteed.
2 to 3 working days $200 (service fee) + $80 (transactional charges) =$280
- 7 Best Websites to Find UAE Vacancies for Foreigners
- Best Websites for Free LinkedIn Profile Review
- Top 10 Headhunters in Nigeria
- Biggest and Best Recruitment Agencies in Port-Harcourt
- Best UK Recruitment Agencies That Recruit Foreign Workers 2021-2022
Thank you for reading this post. Hope you found it useful? Do well to share!