Regardless of your level of experience; submitting a poor Administrative Manager CV, will cause employers to frown at you. Take your time, and craft a strong CV for the position you’re considering. Use this Administrative Manager CV sample to gain more insight, on how to present yours.
Good luck with writing your CV!
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria.
+234700000000000000││email.com ││ www.linkedin.com/in/profile name
Bilingual (English-French) solution oriented manager, with 5+ years experience in administration. Skilled in process management, system auditing, operation analysis, data analysis and case management. Trained to partner with multiple colleagues and departments; to achieve organization success, and build stronger internal alliance.
Team Development and Management
Strategic Planning and Execution
Complaint and Problem Resolution
Collaboration and Adaptability
Cross-Cultural Understanding (Racial, Ethnic, Gender, Values, Perception and Work Ethics)
Reporting and Data Analysis
System Evaluation and Auditing
MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Intelligence Reporting and Systems Management
Cypril Heaven Schools Warri Administrative Manager
Delta State, Nigeria 2009-2011
- Established weekly/monthly work priorities, to meet goals and strategic plans.
- Delegated work to office support staff, ensured deadlines were met, and procedures were followed.
- Oversaw and coordinated office procedures and reviews.
- Worked closely with parents; evaluated recommendations, and resolved complaints.
- Initiated workers monthly review and evaluation; which helped improve workers performance, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Planned and coordinated office services such as; accommodation, equipment, supplies, forms, parking, maintenance and security services.
- Developed and maintained relationship, with parents from diverse ethno-religious backgrounds.
Topman Technologies Limited Asaba Manager
Delta State, Nigeria 2006- 2009
- Proffered innovation to business setup; motivating team members and opening floodgates to exponential sales, revenue growth, and customer retention.
- Led rapid expansion for regional sales of brand products, in the South-South Region.
- Took part in 20% business growth, in first year before my departure.
- Expanded territories through personalized business relationships, customized mentoring, and streamlined operations.
- Oversaw the account of the brand.
- Designed and executed plans for trade shows, to generate high ROI.
Master of Public Administration- Public Administration
University of Lagos- Lagos State, Nigeria – 2006
Bachelor of Science- Sociology
University of Ilorin- Kwara state, Nigeria – 2004
Referee 1 Name
Referee 2 Name
Hope you found this Administrative Manager CV sample helpful? If you need professional assistance with your Administrative Manager CV, contact our CV Experts to work on your CV TODAY!