Improve your chances of landing a student job by learning with our free resume example for an accounting student job. Whether you’re interested in landing a job as a local or foreign student in the UK, USA, or Canada, this sample will be useful to you. Contact us today if you need assistance working on your resume.
What we did with this accounting student-job resume example;
- Show you areas of importance that you need to cover in your resume
- Highlight key points that are relevant to your field and how you can represent them in your resume.
Why this accounting student-job resume approach will work;
- The template makes it easy to read.
- The important details were focused on and other irrelevant information was excluded.
- The headline/profile detailed the student’s background and summarized what the student can bring to any team.
- The resume was written in reverse-chronological order; this will tell the student’s professional journey vividly.
- It shows the responsibilities this student has taken both for personal development and team development. This will in turn give a recruiter the confidence that they are hiring an asset who won’t be limited to just their job description.
Accounting Student-Job Resume Example
Accounting Student-Job Resume Example Text Version
Phone │ Email │ Ontario, Canada │Linkedin.com/in/username
Hardworking professional with 24 months of combined experience in accounting roles. Experienced in working with working Small and Medium Enterprises that serve 100+ customers daily. Hardworking and will welcome any rewarding responsibility that will highlight my current skills and encourage my growth.
Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting, Centennial College of Applied Arts and Technology, Ontario, 2022 (in view)
Bachelor of Science in Economics, Robert Gordon University, UK, 2013-2017
- Data entry skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Data processing skills
- Microsoft office
- Project management
- Customer relationship
Certified in Sage Accounting Tool – 2020
01.2021 – 02. 2022
Accountant – Travis Services Limited | Port-Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
Travis Services Limited – a freight transportation arrangement company with over 20 full-time office staff and generates over $634,510 in sales.
- Oversaw financial policy and formation of planning. Also reduced 6% of company expenses by initiating upfront planning for every department’s expenditure.
- Managed an intern and worked together to ensure all deadlines were met.
- Managed tax returns and ensured they were paid in time.
- Ensured compliance with relevant financial laws and regulations.
10. 2019 – 10.2020
Accounting Assistant Intern – Travis Services Limited | Nigeria
- Assisted the Senior Accountant with budget planning and preparation.
- Utilized computer programmes and accounting software such as sage to record, analyze, and store financial data.
- Cross-checked figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Assisted Senior Accountant to manage accounting spread sheets which made monthly account management easier, and quicker, thereby saving the department time.
- Classified, recorded, and summarized numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
Need Assistance Writing Your Resume?
If you need the assistance of a professional to put together a good resume to convince a recruitment team of your strong points, contact us today and a CV writer will be assigned to you.
We trust that this information will contribute to career success. Cheers!
Readers Also Consider:
- Oil and Gas Business & Sales Developer Resume
- Free Downloadable CV Sample For Canada Graduate Study Application
- Sample European CV Masters’ Application
- CV for New Zealand Study Application (Guide, Template & Sample)
- How to Write a CV for Canada Study (Guide + Sample)
- How to Write Europass CV (Guide, Template, Sample)