Regardless of your level of experience; submitting a poor Academic Teacher CV, will cause employers to frown at you. Take your time, and craft a strong CV for the position you’re considering. Use this Academic Teacher CV sample to gain more insight on how to present yours.
Good luck with writing your CV!
+23800000000││email.com ││ State, Nigeria.
Top-performing educator; with experience in team development, speech writing, public speaking and content creation. Has gained a progressive career growth; by successful hands-on people management, adherence to organization rules and work ethics; and continuously exceeding personal targets through continuous focus on daily operations. Excellent relationship builder, and inclined to effective representation of institution objectives.
Date of Birth:
- Speech Writing and Content Creation.
- Pedagogy Skills.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Creative Writing and Public Speaking.
- Microsoft Office Tools.
Demonstration Group of Schools Kwale- Academic Teacher 09.2018-Date
- Represent the school at various public functions, and handle publications (writing and paper presentation) where necessary.
- Established the Press Society and Students’ Editorial Crew; and grew the membership strength to 30 and 10 members, respectively.
- Led a team of writers (5), as Editor in Chief; to execute the publication of the Royal Magazine (the school’s first annual magazine), in July 2019.
- Appointed as the secretary of the Parents Teachers Association (PTA); and have successfully organized and officiated, over 4 PTA meetings.
- Successfully inculcated, excellent English Language speech sounds articulation skills; in over 70% of students assigned to me.
Community Secondary School Kwale- English Language Teacher 2014-2018
- Taught students English Language and Literature; prepared lesson notes, administered classes, assessments and examination; as well, marked scripts, and entered scores into school record books.
- Prepared students for external examinations (WAEC/NECO), in English Language and Literature.
- Organized tutorial and reading classes, to promote the level of learning amongst students.
GED College- English Language Teacher 2013-2014
- Initiated and taught Remedial classes in the school; to help students that had difficulty in learning certain aspects of the language, in regular classroom environment, and also to students’ who needed to develop better literacy and communication skills.
- Taught senior secondary school students; and prepared them for their external exams (WAEC/NECO), with 100% of the students, scoring at least a credit.
- Organized weekly speaking skills classes, for interested students and teachers.
- Diploma in Computer Application– Afrihub, University of Nigeria Nsukka, Nigeria 2016
- Member– Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria, Bayelsa, 2015
CAPACITY BUILDING WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
- Educational Technology in the Classroom: Deploying Interactive Lesson Content, using Virtual Reality VR (Africa EdTech Teachers Training Program) – June 2020
- Effective Teaching Skills for Millennial (Tributary Initiative for Learning) – May 2020
- State Recognition as an Advocate for Quality Education in Bayelsa State- 2018
- Supporter of Professionalism, and Promoter of Human Capital Development (Association of Educators in Bayelsa, Bayelsa State)- July 2016
Bachelor of Education- English Language University of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria 2013
Secondary School Certificate Examination –Model Secondary School Kwale, Bayelsa State, Nigeria 2008
Hope you found this Academic Teacher CV sample helpful? If you need professional assistance with your Academic Teacher CV, contact our CV Experts to work on your CV TODAY!